Archived Roster Management Info

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Work In Progress - This is an informational only thread that you may use as a reference.

General Information
    VERY IMPORTANT: Only use the XFN console for roster management tasks. If you add players from the console, they will not be assigned contracts in XFN. Players on teams in XFN without contracts will be immediately dropped from your team as soon as I see it. You also should only be dropping players using the XFNconsole.

Contract Info
    Link

Free Agency
    Free Agency opens and using the XFN console you can begin submitting bids for players. This will take place before the start of our first season and after the rookie draft each subsequent season. Simply login to XFN and use the FA Bidding tab of the Front Office. Free Agency will last for specified amount of time, after which, all free agents will be awarded to their highest bidder.

Note - All new contracts should be 3 years in length.

Roster Limitations
    Cuts/Drops
    This should be the only information you need with regard to how to calculate the CAP HIT when dropping a player currently under contract.

Trades
    Use the above example to determine what your cap hit will be when trading a player. See the rules thread for more info on the trade process.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.