Roster Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nashvillain15, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Roster Problem

That guy who is a 93 ovr quarterback for oregon is on my team right now :-(.... I guess you got the bad rosters. i can just not play him if you want, but if a game of mine gets simed it will affect it.

2. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I don't get how some people have him in their set and others do not.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Weird ...what's his name? I'm looking at the roster and it has a senior daryle Dawkins 92 ovr

4. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Ya thats him, Dawkins is actually a Freshman QB. Costa is their starter.

5. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

Yeah, the OSU roster had a QB on it who was thrown off the team (Lalich). I am guessing that we are restarting with better rosters since I can't find the dynasty online right now. Is that correct?

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Yes I redownloaded the fixedrosters and event the invites

7. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

Ok, great. When I get home I will accept.

8. BTown

BTown Walk On

The only problem I have with the rosters is that when I move a player to his correct position, it lowers their attributes.

For Ex. UGA's starting OLBs Justin Houston and Cornelius Washington are both listed at RE. WHen I move them on the depth chart to their correct spot, JH goes from 88 to 77 and CW goes from 80 (which is low!) to a 69. It makes it hard to play a SIM game when the guys are not where they should be.

The same thing with my DE. Arby Jones is a starting DE and on the game he is listed as a DT. If I move him on the depth chart, he goes from 86 to 75.

I think the defense is so jacked up because we changed from a 4-3 to a 3-4 (which they have in the game) but they didn't change any of the players positions....

There are other problems as well. For some reason they have two walkon WR but they don't have our starting senior WR Kris Durham.

Can we get some adjustments before we start the dynasty?