1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Roster Question...

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Qwigly, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

I have been using 2 70 OVR qbs (Barnes and Carter) this season with a redshirt on a 72 OVR sophomore (Anderson).

Barnes is now out for 3 weeks. I hope this is a moot question, but just in case Carter gets hurt...

I have a CB (Reyes) with 80+ THP 65ish THA I am considering using as my emergency/back up qb until Barnes comes back.

Would that be okay or must I burn the redshirt on Anderson with only 4 games remaining in a season where we are playing for next year?

Only way Reyes would see the field is if Carter were hurt. Figured I best ask in advance rather than beg for forgiveness.

Thoughts?

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'd say you can use Reyes as a backup if you make the decision to move him to QB next year. I doubt you'll need him though if he's your third option.

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

You're fine doing that. Feel free.

4. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

ROSTER CON QUESO? (y)

5. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

Carter made it threw game 1...3 more to go...

6. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Forgiveness is easier to ask than permission. Just kidding.