Roster tinkering

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 21, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Roster tinkering

I see just about every other league doing some tinkering with the rosters. Are we doing that as well or just rolling with them as is? Personally, I'd rather just go with what they are. Who cares if a name or 2 are incorrect or if a guy should be better. They are what they are, and in a few seasons, won't matter. All the top guys are correct, so that's what's important.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I dont care so much.......if you find a guy on your team with an incorrect name then i assume you can correct it.......I wouldnt go messing with Ratings unless there is a blatant error. For example if you starting HB has 60 speed.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I have no problem with fixing asthetic stuff if somebody is willing to be the point person to handle it.

but editing ratings IMO is a big no-no.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Eff that, let's just start. We all know that Ramirez is gonna dress his players up like payasos again, and there's nothing we can do to stop him. :D

5. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I'm just ready to play. I personally can't wait until season 5 when all this doesn't matter anyway.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

details.. i don't care about details.. just point me toward the state of Alabama so i can woop dat ass..

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

lol thats a joke, right? This is my year! The Tide is strong dont get caught in it.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I wouldn't know if there was anything wrong with Clemsons roster anyways.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Yeah I'm with Coleman. The only way I could tell if something was wrong with UNC's roster is if I noticed Lawrence Taylor or Peppers on the field.