Archived Roster

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Roster

Forget about whatever I was talkin' about. Someone already put it out there so share it with whoever. I think that one was the "nahbull" one but Gator and Block-O's roster will be out soon and I used their roster last year. Didn't know people were gonna blast rosters with luvtotha9s bustin' his ass working on 'em, kind of rude to me. Now we can wait until the end of the month (9s suspected finish time) or go through the ones that drop early and get them on par with 9s set and start earlier. If we pick the latter we have to do it right because I don't really wanna go in half assed ya dig?

I have the nahbull roster in my locker, renamed DEBO

steelerfan1933 has a roster set up

Gator and Block-O should be finishing their roster set today (Thursday).

Or you can check OS or other sites and see where they are at. Personally, I only use Gator/Block O's set or 9s. All the rest are a little suspect but we'll make it do what it do:D

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I glanced at SteelerFan's roster. It looks pretty good. I am all for starting earlier rather than later. Unless that is, he wait to start on or just after August 1. I'll be gone from July 26 - August 1. But if we get started in the next day or two, that would be sweeeeeet.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

the only issue i have with steelerfan is USC rosters... He has Markeith Ambles at WR and Robert Woods at FS..wtf...

4. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

somebody always gotta fuck it up for the rest

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I think it's better to wait for 9's. it was very accurate last year and i'm sure it will be again. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks. Just a drop in the bucket long term.

6. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

yea you got a good point maximus

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im with Maximus I say we wait on 9s gives everyone a chance to kinda get used to the game too...ecspecially me lol i like them, but is alot tougher to manually control a guy i think. Keeps you from running around and making all the tacles, which is a good thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.