Rosters are out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Rosters are out

under buckeye02. Do you know when we will begin?

2. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Yeah, I got home from work this morning and downloaded them. I thought they would be ready last night, but saw where Block-O said they would be ready this morning.

Just a guess on my part, but "luvtotha9s" is a pretty respected roster guy here from what I've read, so the league may not start up til his are done.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I can almost guarAntee we will start wen luv finishes his rosters.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I have to check it out and see how far along Luv is. We still need to work on sliders for the league and wait anymore patches. With my work schedule this week I have been limited to game time. It won't be weeks until we start, shouldn't be much longer. I will keep you posted.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Ok just checking. Seems luv is moving quite slowly. He said he is going alphabetically by state and he just finished with the teams from California. Right now he is in Florida. I don't mind the wait though.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, luv gets real precise. I will check out other rosters tho and see what is good. Sometimes some of these guys rush to get rosters out, but have a ton of mistakes or don't do all the teams. Some even juice their favorite team a little, so unless their is a UVA fan...we're gonna wait (y)