ROSTERS for 360 and PS3 - LOOK HERE

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Jul 9, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Hey guys,

I wanted to get the go ahead from admin before I posted this and I just received it so...

I have created a free site to track the progress of rosters and host them all in one convenient and easy to search place once they are finished. Currently, I have a list of all of the known partial rosters floating around here.

I'm also providing an e-mail to anyone who registers on our forum when I get word of one being released. Also, I'll be posting updates on Twitter (@realmajesty95) as new information becomes available.

My goal is to get the word out and keep rosters FREE. For some reason people are still buying them and that drives me bonkers. :eek:

Happy NCAA Football 14 Day!

FreeNCAA14Rosters.com

• Like Like x 4
  2. majesty95

There are fully named rosters for both the PS3 and 360. Can't confirm 100% there are no auto-names but a couple look pretty good so far.

Named Rosters

3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Very nice bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. majesty95

Thanks man!

Here are the named rosters out now. 100% players and coaches. Appear to be dynasty ready. Some minor to moderate errors so definitely not perfect.

PSN: JeffDLowe GT: G DA BLACKSMITH

• Like Like x 1
  5. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

How do I download rosters for the PS3?

majesty95 are you using one of the PS3 ones now? Are there better ones that come out later?

How do I download rosters for the PS3?

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Go to team management,
    Roster Share
    Download
    Type in PSN ID
    Save Roster..

I am going to check out the JeffDLowe rosters now

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MiaFLSurf

How does it work for the leagues here, do we all have to have the same roster file downloaded?

If so, is there a certain file we wait for every year before we start? I see everyone mention Operation sports, is that the best one that we wait for?

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

For the dyansty your commish will find a roster that everyone agrees with and you will all play with that roster set.. You will get the roster within the od

• Like Like x 1
  9. majesty95

Gaming Tailgate will have one soon which will probably be a little more accurate and then Operation Sports will have theirs which will include player transfers, number and position changes, etc.

10. MiaFLSurf

Im assuming that if I use a roster now, it wont screw everything up for a dynasty later? Also, if I use one now, and start an offline season or something, and then switch the rosters, will it edit the ones in my started dynasty? Sorry for asking so much, first time doing this.

11. MiaFLSurf

Are you just waiting for those?

I think Ill just wait, and just play ultimate team until then.

12. majesty95

Possibly. I'll have to look at these more and see when those get released. My league on here is 1-2* so not like we're going to know any of the players anyway, lol

13. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

If you use offline dyansty with a roster set it will not affect your roster within the online dyansty.. Has no correlation.

14. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

good idea bro!

• Like Like x 1
  15. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

b aware...the JeffDLowe roster is trash. there r plenty of horrible mistakes in there

16. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

patience is key with getting rosters.

ive downloaded a lot of so called completed rosters past few days, everyone of them with glaring mistakes.

esp the gamerosters ones. people paid for that? LOL. i got it for free off a gamertag from a guy who bought it. it was horrible! 100 mistakes and i stopped counting.

usually the best base to start dynastys with are fairdales or operation sports community.

• Like Like x 1
  17. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

ya the ones im doing i picked from OS so they r money....shit is just taxing tho! think im almost done though

18. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

guess i'll wait then....I was gonna use the free joint, but really want OS's rosters...should be out by the end of the weekend.

19. majesty95

Let me know when yours are done or how far along you are and I'll update the site. We're still getting 3-4k unique visitors per day and 2/3 are new so they're still looking, lol

20. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I just looked at the PS3 roster project on OS and their update says they have 92/126 teams done at the pace they are keeping it should be done some time Sunday, possibly tonight.

21. majesty95

I'm guessing its going to be late Sunday or Monday. They're averaging about 10-12 teams per day.

22. hittaondapayroll

hittaondapayroll Walk On

no lie brother .... i accident messed up the roster from and found my way right back here to your ps name lol all of them horrible

23. majesty95

UPDATE: The OS Community Rosters will be released tonight (time unknown). I will be do a ratings update for the top 200 or so players and the top 100 or so freshman. I'm hoping it will only take a few days but we will see. Just wanted to keep you guys updated.

24. majesty95

UPDATE: The OS Community Rosters (PS3) were released early this morning. PSN: pudgee691 (you DO NOT need to friend request him). I'll have a downloadable file available on FreeNCAA14Rosters.com soon.

25. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Just to let everyone know, I noticed on the OS rosters that they bumped all of the coaches WAY up. The top coaches are completely maxed out (Saban at 54...). Even first year head coaches are at level 15 or so. The default coaches were about half these numbers I believe.

Some of the levels are a bit wonky as well. I'm not a big Mack Brown fan, but they have him tied for the 7th best coach in the Big12 just above Wies and Kingsbury.

So just a warning, if you are planning on using OS rosters for your dynasty and you create a new level 1 coach you are going to get creamed in recruiting.