Rosters for all leagues?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Newb Slice, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Rosters for all leagues?

i dont know which rosters you guys will be using but if we are going to use the created rosters on OS that krause has the community doing i suggest we take a long look at them when they are finished because 1 person i know of who did miami said he took travis benjamin out because he thought he was a fake player so if they have people working on the rosters like that it tells you a lot about how the rosters will end up

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

How exactly did you fit all of that into a single sentence? :D

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Here's the link to Lan's roster update.

http://virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26768

Looks like he is moving pretty quickly and as people catch mistakes, he has been updating the roster. His should be fairly accurate when completed. I think if everyone in your league is in a consensus that their team looks good then everyone should be able to start. If you need to make changes to YOUR team then post them and do so and everyone will download the updated roster. As long as no one is changing ratings, I think that sounds reasonable.

Sorry for the multiple post...I already posted this in TF: D & K and OFFL: West. Just thought this might be of interest to other leagues.

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Although i appreciate his rosters, right now he has a lot of mistakes name wise and isnt adding freshman or taking players off which are key to dynasty.

I took another look at the community rosters at OS and it seems they are doing a pretty good job adding the freshman and fixing the errors very quickly just its taking a while since they are passing the rosters off like every 2 hours

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I imagine we'll use the most complete set of rosters that there are when the patch drops.

6. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I'm one of the guys working on the community rosters at OS. The Miami deal was a bad mistake but nothing like that has happened since and that person got flamed so badly that they stopped working on the rosters. Not, directing this at you in any way Newb, but in situations like that its better to try to use a little tact when pointing out a person's mistakes. Especially considering that we all make them.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Unfortunately for me...I'm Miami in the TT1

8. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i got them in the offl east and i read the dude took travis benjamin out because he didnt know who he was i laughed so hard

9. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I promise you its been fixed.

10. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

ya i know it has i looked at the roster early still some mistakes on it with names/position

11. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

In fairness we don't know which true freshmen will be redshirted and which will not. If these true freshmen are going to be redshirted they shouldn't be in this years version of the game to begin with. But I do understand the importance for dynasty aspects. Your true freshmen that will be redshirted this year will be available the following years.

I guess I am just impatient and want to start........sure I am not the only one.

13. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Why shouldnt they? if i play dynasty and i dont have any freshman except maybe 1 or 2 then that will put a strain on the recruiting in dynasty hence why they came out with a roster update from EA to fix that

14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    my boy lan is doing a great job...should be done by saturday possibly...