Rosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 27, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Please make sure you address your rosters this season. We have been speaking on the two deep module for awhile now and the time has finally presented itself. Only person that won't be taxed this season is HighYella since he just took over Cal last season. His roster for two deep purposes will be examined next season. The rest of us have been aware of this for awhile. What I'll be looking for is simple. Two deep on every position with the correct position next to the player's name. One scholarship for every position needed.

And guess who is the first person to get a scholarship deducted?

<---- This guy... smh... I'm missing a ROLB.

Post in this thread when your good to go or if you just want to save me some time and say where your lacking.

2. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

Whats the rule on FB?

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

One is fine

4. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

Ok, I think I'm ready...only place I'm lacking is one Tackle position...when doing position changes I forgot that a transfer had to sit out a year and therefore didnt move anyone over to suffice two deep, therefore I'm one short at one of the Tackle positions.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok, cool. BTW, I was caught thinking FB stood for Facebook... I was confused for 3 seconds;)

6. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Um ok So in the rules it said LBs and S are interchangeable right,So i have a Number of strong Saftys But My second and 3rd string FS are better than they are, so can I start 2 FS and keep the 2 deep Rule concept?

7. Boondock3691

Boondock3691 Walk On

are the people who couldnt do the offseason getting penalized? i think im good on depth but there are guys i would have wanted to move to other positions but i wasnt able to because we did everything in one night

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Place them in their respective spots on the depth chart and if your going to have someone else get some time in there use a formation sub... as long as you have the two guys for the depth chart your fine... whoever you use their will have to move their next season... inform users about those subs before your game so their is no issues... sound fair?

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

my roster is all in order

10. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Thats fair I guess I dont mind switching a fs to SS next year.

11. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Also to be clear, LBs are interchangeable? I think I have my 2nd MLB as the back up for all my LBs, with back ups behind them so that that when my 2s come in the game everyone is in position. But if one of my LBs goes down, I want Jason Hawkins in the game. Fair, I think.

12. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

yeah according to the rule they are.