Rosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Jul 12, 2011.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

FK's set is meant for online only. He just names the rosters and doesn't make corrections. For example he would just use #2 as Braxton Miller for tOSU and not change his ratings. the community set on OS will be more in depth and should be out by the end of teh week. I think we should be able to start by the weekend if everyone is still alive....

3. lilmaggie

Well I picked up the game this morning but I will not get much of a chance to play until next week. But I'm ready to start ASAP. I don't care which roster we use as I only know 1 player on my team anyway.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

We will use complete rosters with looking for a start date as early next week...

5. lilmaggie

Well I'm ready to go. Any rosters are fine with me. I would like to get invites out and playbooks picked this weekend.

6. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

x2 what lilmaggie said. Ready to rock and roll whenever you guys are.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I'm good to wait until community rosters come out

8. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I heard that OS has their rosters out. Are we waiting for any specific rosters, or can we grab them and get started?

9. Hokie Effect

I don't think the official OS rosters that Carson and his group are working on are done yet, but they are suppose to be done by today. The ones you might be thinking of are the gamerosters.com ones that leaked and were psoted on their site. i have those uploaded if you want to check those out on my gt- Hokie Effect.

But if the rosters are done today as expected, I don't see a reason why we can't open up week 1 and advance by Sunday/Monday night. Oh except for the fact that we don't know if we have 12 and what teams everyone has.....

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hokie Effect

let me know when they are done...if they get done tonight i'l send out the invites...

11. Hokie Effect

12. Hokie Effect

Also do you think a roll call post is needed. Anyone that doesn't raise their hand can be replaced. I am hoping once we start everything will be all good, just hate to see the wheels fall off early on. With the lack of life in our forum you can see the cause for concern. High turnover is what kills an OD and its hard to find replacements later on.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On