Rosters

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Cutch 22, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

Which rosters are we using?

I see that Fairdale Kings and the OS community site rosters are both available.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will probably go with OS rosters from what I read. Has anyone downloaded those rosters and uploaded to their profile?

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I downloaded them but didn't upload them to my profile. I know that one of the guys' gamer tag is ccaarrssoonn3

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

You'll like them brave, they bumped braxton miller and curtis grant from 71 and 72 OVR to 80 OVR. You know, just some slight re-rating going on over there at OS.:confused:

5. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

The OS ones seem good, outside of the rerating Dru is talking about.

The FK rosters may be the way to go.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

FK doesn't remove or add any players. He just names teh default rosters. I.E. Pryor is still there and Wilson is still at NC STate. His are meant for online ranked/unranked games since those games use the default rosters.
    OS community rosters would be the closest to "real life", despite the "slight" re-rating. My opinion is we just roll with the OS ones.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

To be fair, Curtis Grant was never on the default roster. With him being the #2 overall prospect on Rivals.com (This is the site EA seems to go by considering the heights and weights always match perfectly), an 80 OVR is a fair rating. But the Braxton Miller bump indeed pisses me off when he was the #34 overall recruit and was ranked the #2 QB behind Jeff Driskel who I doubt they even touched.
    (For scaling purposes the highest rated recruit was Jadeveon Clowney at 83 OVR)

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I have the OS rosters and they are pretty damn good for being done in a week. The players are gone, some transfers put in, and a couple re-rated players. They seem very nice. I dont think there will be a better set out there now to use for our OD.