1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

rotating QB's

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by bringbackjimmy, Apr 24, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

rotating QB's

I have 2 frosh(1 true-1RS) that are about even overall. are we allowed to rotate guys drive to drive ala Oregon doing it with clemons and dixon a couple yrs back?

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont have an issue with it, if you have a runner and a passer then use em...it happens.

I know some dont like it, but it doesnt bother me at all.

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

I know that Ryno posted something about this in the Rules and Regulations post or the "game play reminder post". But I think it should be part of the game it happens in real life.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i didn't see the rules page here so i couldn't go check...

it would be a drive by drive or qtr by qtr if i did. I wouldn't do it play by play..

5. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Fuck that cheese.......

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

1.how would it be cheese? it's not like i would be switching play-by-play.
    2.It's been done in real life for awhile. OU, florida, OSU

7. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I did it in season 2 or 3 with Colt McCoy and J Chiles. Chiles would run some of the options and bootlegs while McCoy would run out of the more traditional sets. Chiles would see about 6-10 plays a game.

We didn't allow it in our NFL league because it just wansn't realistic, but you see it in college ALL THE TIME so I personally have no problem with it at all.