RPI Rankings: 2035 All Star Break

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by HAL9100, Oct 11, 2014.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Jul 15, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    2035 All Star Break RPI Rankings

2035 AS RPI.png
    • With the Cubs and White Sox as the top teams in the AL and NL, could this be the year for an all Chicago World Series?
    • The AL Central features 3 teams in the top 6(4 in the top 10). The AL may not have enough playoff spots for all of the AL Central. Look for the wildcard team from this division to make a run in the playoffs.
    • Meanwhile, the NL East has 3 teams in the bottom 4. The Braves and Phillies have looked good, but maybe the rest of their division is helping with that.
    • On top of that, the bottom 6 teams are all from the NL but none are from the NL West. No one has really stepped away from the pack but could the best NL team actually be hidden in the toughest NL division?
    • Unlucky: The Astros should be leading the AL West and be a top competitor for the World Series, but the statistics say they have the habit of not pulling out games they should win. Can they turn it around in the 2nd half and become that team?
    • Lucky: The Phillies have the 2nd best record in baseball thanks to being clutch in close ballgames. Can they keep that up or will they drop back down to reality and allow the Braves back into the NL East discussion?
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Second? I'll take it! Although I fully expect OOTP to hate on me and to choke down the stretch.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Washington sucksssssssssssssssss
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Apr 13, 2012
    Starting to turn around those close games.
    • Like Like x 1