RS 2.0 Power Rankings (2nd Edition)

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by nellycuz, Dec 27, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

[​IMG]
    POWER RANKINGS (WEEK 10 12/27/12)
    1.) [​IMG] Lions (8-0) Elemnt He's not here for no reason folks, the Lions have the 3rd most points scored in the league; and are giving up the 4th least amount of points in the league. With stats like that you are going to be hard to beat. Thus, here are the Lions ladies and gentlemen a sure favorite to win the Superbowl this year. BUT they will have to go through the Redskins, our defending Superbowl Champion of last year #2 on the list....
    2.)[​IMG] Redskins (8-1) The Rulah Coach Rulah and RG3 are ready to make a run. They have the 2nd most points scored in the league and are on a 6 game winning streak. From personal experience, you don't want to see the Redskins in the regular season and sure as hell not in the post season. They may have what it takes to take down the #1 and defend their title as the defending NFC Champs! On their heels however, are their division rival Dallas (6-3 currently #7 in power ranking). After the NFC cleans up the #1 and #2 on our list, the AFC has dialed up the next 4 teams to keep a great balance in our league........
    3.) [​IMG] Patriots (7-1) oneshot24 Leading in the AFC at the moment is the New England Patriots. Currently score the 4th most points in the league, the Patriots are a sure bet to win their division if they can continue to be dominent. They are 5-0 on the road so hopefully you don't have the Patriots coming to your hometown any time soon.
    4.) [​IMG]Bengals (7-2) Snake Eyez Since being 2-1 and leading the league in defense points scored against, they are now 7-2 and still have the least scored on D in the league. That's impressive! But they just lost to the 5-5 Giants in Week 10 so that can raise some concerns. The defense makes up for those concerns though and that's why they are our best 7-2 team at the moment. The next team in the rankings isn't no slouch, winning the last 6 games...
    5.)[​IMG] Titans (7-2) RRAHx2 Yes that's right, 6 Game winning streak (ties for 2nd longest streak in the league with the Redskins, Lions are still undefeated). When you have a top ten Defense in the league, you will win the close games. Possession is a big factor as well and you will win the possession battle when you have the 7th most rushing yards in the league as a team. With that kind of ball control, coach Rrah can beat anyone on any day...
    6.)[​IMG]Broncos (6-2) AWinkler02The Broncos and Peyton Manning still are putting up points. They currently have the 5th most scored points in league. Allowing only 17 points per game, the Broncos are a force to be reckoned with. Couple that with 33 points per game, and you have yourself a Superbowl contender.
    7.) [​IMG] Cowboys (6-3)@SmashMouthFB33 Cowboys are on a 3 game winning streak. Only allowing 19 points per game is saying something in the league as well. With the offensive weapons this team has, they should be able to put up some points. Only scoring 25 points per game though is the reason they are 6-3. If the offense can get hot, look out!
    8.)[​IMG]Packers (6-3) SwagKingCole23 The new owner swagkingcole finds himself in the top 10 because of his record and talented team. A 3 game win streak and a 1-0 early division record sets up the stage early for swagking. What can he and the Pack do with it? I know one thing, playing the Lions twice will give them a sure test to see what they're made of...
    9.)[​IMG] Panthers (5-3) SFRANGER6969 Coach sfranger as the 7th most points scored in the league. However, they are giving up a mere 28 per game. The Panthers have a HUGE test next game as they take on the 6-2 Broncos. This will determine whether they will move up or down on our rankings list. Should be a good one...
    10.) [​IMG] Jets (6-3) NateDawg Coach natedawg finds himself 5-0 at home, and just squeezing in our top 10. At 6-3, Tim Tebow is doing better than most speculated. I'm interested to see if they can challenge the Patriots for a division title if not this season, next season. The defense needs to tighten up for the Jets to make a run in the post season...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. nellycuz

SmashMouthFB33

not sure why it wouldn't let me tag you...i tried a million times

3. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

It is what it is...very nice page my friend

4. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

Looks like there is going to be some heated competition in the AFC this season...

5. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

You better concentrate on the competition in the NFC East this season :D

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  6. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Great stuff Nelly

7. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

/agree

I haven't been paying much attention to the standings so far, so the power rankings are a nice way to get familiar with what's going on around the league.

In the next few weeks the playoff picture should start to become more clear... would love to see a playoff scenario break down when we get to the final month.

8. nellycuz

That's the plan...gonna try to do a playoff edition and then a preseason ranking for next season...thanks for feedback...as rrah knows this stuff takes some time..but I think the league deserves stuff like this....hopefully in the coming seasons we can add more content...

ALSO along with the playoff picture edition I might do a top 5 draft pick included to see what teams are battling for the #1 pick and what their biggest need is...

9. SwagKingCole23

SwagKingCole23 Walk On

Lets see another one these for next week

10. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Bengals are slippin... we just got dominated by Oakland and lost a cpu sim to KC. :\

11. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

will there be an end of the season edition to this?

12. nellycuz

I'll do a pre-season one...maybe highlight all 32 teams....been busy as of late but should lighten up here in a week or so