RS Gameday Final: RRAHx2's Weekly Wrap-Up

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Sep 10, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

NFL-GameDay-Final-e1315851147843.png

[​IMG]

Hey guys, welcome to RRAHx2's Weekly Wrap-Up. Here I will be posting all the latest headlines, and discussing the going-on's of RS. Should be a lot of fun, and I am excited to be doing this. All the statements made here are of my own personal observations, and it is not my intention to offend anyone. However if it happens, I frankly, don't give a shit! With that being said let's get started!

Week 1:
    Week 1 is always an exciting time in the NFL, it is a new season, and everyone is a contender. Even though some fans are delusional with their expectations on the season, like for example these nut-jobs:

upload_2013-9-10_11-17-42.png

Most other teams in the NFL have a legitimate shot to turn heads each season. Speaking of delusional, each owner got the chance to write their team previews and predicitions for the year, feel free to read them here. If nothing else it should be fun to go back and laugh at all the teams who predicted playoffs, but are left on the outside looking in.

Anyways, back on topic. Week 1 saw some big-name FA's finally get picked up. Richard Seymour went to STL, OAK signed 2 former Jets' in Kerry Rhodes and Bart Scott, Jahvid Best went south to AZ, and Randy "I refuse to retire" Moss went to play with Peyton and Welker in DEN. Those 3 forming arguably the cheesiest passing attack in the history of RS, is undoubtedly sure to make Coach Rips a happy couch QB.

Now time for our scores around the league:

Baltimore 13 @ Denver 45
    Broncos hosted Baltimore this week, and man did they put a whoopin' on em. Posting up 42 pts in the first half this game was over quickly. Trindon Holliday was the MVP here as he had both a KR and a PR in the blowout.

New England 35 @ Buffalo 32
    New England and Buffalo had a surprisingly close game to start the season. There was plenty of offense in this game, as both teams were scoring in bunches. Ultimately, the Bills fell, after failing to recover an onside kick in the last minute of regulation. Stevan Ridley ran all over Buffalo in this game and finished with 147 yards and 2 TD's. Even more impressive is his 10.7 YPC, my god Buffalo tackle somebody! Well I guess that isn't the worst stat of the game.. both team's had more catches by their TE's / HB's than their WR's. News flash guys, they are called wide-"RECEIVER" for a reason.

New York Giants 21 @ Dallas 14
    In typical Tony Romo fashion, the Cowboys had this game there for the taking and threw it away.. literally. Romo threw 3 INT's including 1 in the endzone that would have tied the game for the big D. Ah well.. it's only Week 1 but not a good start for Romo or Eli in this one, combining for 1 TD and 5 INT's.

[​IMG]

Other Notable Games:
    The Titans laid the smack-down on the CPU-controlled Steelers 34-3. Allowing only 26 yards rushing and recording 5 sacks, I think it is safe to say that Cole really plays a tough game vs the CPU.

A close game in the SuperDome with Saints beating the rival-Falcons 31-27. Lance Moore went off this game, catching 9 passes for 149 yds and 2 TD's.

Tampa Bay beat the J-E-T-S Jets, in his homecoming game 41-27. Revis had a nice pick in this game and made everyone in the Jets organization regret trading away Revis Island.

Oakland lost a close one to Indy, falling 24-25. Ballard scored a TD for the Colts with only :08 left in the game to get the W. Tough loss for the Raider faithful.

[​IMG]

Tune in next week, for Week 2 coverage. Thanks for reading, everyone!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Bills fans respond - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

[​IMG]

Welcome back to NFL GameDay Final everyone! I have been out of the office for the last few days, so I have fallen behind with my segments. Therfore, I am going to be doing Weeks 2-5 all in 1 show to catch back up! Buckle up, fellas! It's time to get started..

Weeks 2-5:

[​IMG]

The Titans have gotten off to a hot start so far.. they are 4-1 and are in the lead in the AFC South division. Much of their success can be credited to CJ2K who has a ridiculous 847 yds rushing, only 5 games into the season. :rolleyes: This success has caught the eye of everyone around the league, including the commissioner. While he has said no formal warning has been given, he has been keeping tabs on CJ, and if his insane numbers continue Tennessee can expect some PED testing and possibly suspensions, to be given. Johnson has 201 rushing yds more than next highest rusher in the league, and is on pace to post up a record-breaking 2704 yds this season! In case you were wondering, that is 600 yds more than the current NFL record set by Dickerson in 1984. :cautious::eek::dead::wtf::wacky::meh: Only time will tell how the season unfolds for Tennessee, but Cole Springer definitely has our

Undefeated!

[​IMG] View attachment 26849

The Broncos and Rams are the only 2 remaining undefeated teams heading into Week 6. Both have had some key victories, while surviving close calls also. The Rams have been the beneficiaries of a few Sim wins, while the Broncos escaped the Dallas Cowboys last week with a come-from-behind win. These 2 teams do not face each other this regular season, so it is uncertain how long their streaks will continue. However, both teams do have some tough games remaining on their schedules, the Broncos play Washington, Houston and New England still, while St Louis has to face San Fran, Houston and Carolina.

Losing!

The Cowboys, Bengals, Packers, Falcons, and Ravens are all teams that are traditionally successful franchises. This year though, all these teams are struggling to get W's and sitting below .500. We will see which guys will be able to turn their season around, before it gets too late. If their downward spiral continues look for teams to start making depth chart changes later in the season.

4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Broncos still undefeated. How long will it last?

• Like Like x 1
  5. AwaLL

AwaLL Walk On

Awesome job RRAHx2 Great write ups! Cant wait to see future ones!

• Like Like x 1