RS Illustrated

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Dec 30, 2012.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Hey guys, some new content I created tonight. Hope ya'll like it. I will try to do atleast 2-3 covers per season.

RS mag2.jpg

Articles:

NFL Playoff Preview

As there are only 7 weeks left in the season, that time of year has come where we begin to talk about... the playoffs. Yes Coach Mora, I do wanna talk about playoffs. It is no surprise to any of our senior GM's that the 2 top teams in each conference are the Skins and Pats. These teams faced off in Super Bowl for the record books, last season. They both have kept up that great play, and are sitting atop the league at 9-1.

A pleasant surprise at #2 in the AFC is Coach RRAHx2's Tenessee Titans. RRAH has his guys playing at a high level, and the team has made a complete turnaround from last season. With a convincing win against the Texans in their first meeting this season, the Titans are considered the division favorite by many.

Also sitting at #2 are the Detroit Lions. The Lions came roaring out to an 8-0 start, and coaches around the league thought Coach Elemnt would repeat his undefeated season feat. That dream came to a quick end in Minnesota, as the Lions lost to Coach MS8403 and his Purple People Eaters.

The playoff spots are anything but secure though. With only 5 games seperating all teams in playoff contention, and 7 games left in the season, ANYTHING can happen by the time January rolls around.

Clipped Wings
    The Injury Bug has struck like the Bird flu in Philly

6 Weeks ago the Philadelphia Eagles were sitting at 5-0 and a top the NFC. Then after a colossal beat down of the division-rival NYG's, Coach itsisiah was investigated for violating league rules and with holding knowledge that some of his players were using PED's. The Commissioner and his review panel acted quickly, they removed the Eagles coach from RS and banned him permanently. Philadelphia was left coach-less, and had little time to make any changes as these penalties were handed out almost immediately.

The Eagles were forced to take the first applicant for the HC job, in Coach MidMachine who came from Green Bay. Coach Mid admitted to being very unfamiliar with the Eagles and their play style, but was looking for a way out of GB. Needless to say, the hiring was not received well by Eagles' fans.

Since that time the Eagles have gone 0-5, and have dropped to last in the NFC East. With losses to the Cowboys and Redskins, the playoff hopes in Philly are fading fast. To make matters worse, in back-to-back games Philadelphia has lost 2 of their biggest offensive threats. Michael Vick went down in Week 10, after taking a hard hit in the 2nd half against the Dallas Cowboys. Vick is expected to miss another 7 weeks, and won't be back until January. Trent Edwards is in as Vick's back-uo and has been given the keys to this Eagles offense.

HB Lesean McCoy also suffered a Broken Collarbone, the following week against the Washington Redskins. McCoy is expected to miss at least 9 weeks, meaning he will most likely will not return this season. The scoring options for this team are shrinking by the week, and Coach Diaz might have bitten off more than he can chew taking the job in Philadelphia. This team needs to find some miracle healing medicine, if they want to keep their QB's and playoff dreams in one piece.

Lions Perfect Season: Out Of Reach

jkljnln.png

The Detroit Lions have been a force this year in the NFL. Through their first 8 games of the season they did not lose a game. They have had great success on both sides of the ball, and are looking like the favorite to come of the NFC.

So when Detroit traveled to Minnesota to face the 3-6 Vikings, many were expecting this game to be a blow out. The Vikings have a good team, but can only go as far as their coach leads them. Unfortunately, Coach MS8403 has had to take time away from the team, for a few weeks, due to family matters. So consider the fact that the Vikings went to an interim-coach in the mean time, and this game was going to be relatively one-sided.

That was not the case as Minnesota came out and played a hard-fought game. They executed on both sides of the ball, and were able to capitalize on weakness in Detroit's secondary. Detroit's Calvin Johnson Jr. aka "Megatron" had a huge game as he had over 300 yds receiving. Megatron's performance puts him #2 All-Time in the record books, in receiving yards in a game.

Even that historic performance was not enough for the Lions overcome Minnesota's late lead. Detroit was able to get inside the MIN 5 yd line as time ran out, but fell just short of the endzone giving Minnesota the 4 point win.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. RRAHx2

3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

this is awesome!!!!! howd you make this?

4. RRAHx2

pixlr.com/editor + Google Images + a lot of trial and error haha

Will add the articles soon.

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Badass!

6. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

CPU victory over me stopping me at the 1 yard line on the game winning drive is the most painful thing I've endured yet. Well before this magazine cover that is. hah

• Like Like x 1
  7. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Dang cpu victory???? ouuuuccch:D

8. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Damn dude, very nice.

9. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

That is awesome! Really great work

10. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Read it for a 2nd time. So cool.

11. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

Looks Great!!!!

12. RRAHx2

Week 11 Cover.jpg
    The San Francisco 49ers are dominating the league this season. The rank 3rd in PPG, 5th in rushing yards, and 8th in total yards. Much of this success can be attributed to QB Colin Kaepernick, who is currently leading the league with an impressive 138.0 Passer Rating this season. He is also, playing smart throwing 19 TD's and only 3 INT's.​

• Like Like x 7
  13. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

This cover almost cursed me in my game on that day! Kaepernick dropped back and was sacked hard and was hurt. The announcer even said it looked serious and I couldn't help but think of the Sports Illustrated cover curse. He was actually ok and out on the next drive.

14. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Damn!! It almost worked!' Lol :)

15. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

LOL...I would have it coming against the Cards anyway. This season I hurt Larry Fitz, Dixon and Kolb! Not on purpose but for whatever reason our games turn into brutality.

16. AwaLL

AwaLL Walk On

This is awesome haha.

17. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Ya, and alex smith is a great backup too. Better than Bradford, lol

18. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I wouldn't go that far, Smith can't throw a football through a paper sack.

19. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Lmao, okay. Hes probably top 2 backups on any team...

20. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

He's better than any QB on the Cardinals roster, but not very much. Makes me regret not starting Kaepernick last year. (which I debated usually once before every game) Solid back-up who's going to get cut this off-season.

• Like Like x 1
  21. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Brandon Weeden might actually be one of the better backups in the league for me. But he still sucks horribly.

22. RRAHx2

The NFL Off-Season is here! Time to break out the wallets, and bunker down in the War Room! ​
    Untitled-2.gif
    Boman5 - HOU
    - TEN
    Crowe - JAX
    BLACKJ414 - IND

oneshot24 - NE
    whatspeakyou - NYJ
    OkayEvan - BUF
    AwaLL - MIA

nellycuz - PIT
    mmorgan184 - CLE
    Snake Eyez - CIN
    SwagKingCole23 - BAL

Aspect1 - OAK
    AWinkler02 - DEN
    platinumjol14 - KC
    T.B.A.R. - SD

SmashMouthFB33 - DAL
    Troy J. - NYG
    The Rulah - WAS
    Craig Brown - PHI

Nick Winkler - CAR
    Matthew Keves - TB
    jay2149 - ATL
    Coachmedicis - NO

Anthrax78 - SF
    xassassin4lifex - STL
    Will Atkinson - SEA
    RRAHx2 - ARI

GDip - CHI
    ConiglioSG - MIN
    Elemnt - DET
    CalebMackie - GB

• Like Like x 2
  23. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

Was happy with my pickups of Tillman and Matt Ryan!

24. RRAHx2

Yeah I saw you opened up your pocket book huh? :eek::confused:

25. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

well you heard it here I'm bringing Vick back to the ATL