1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

RS RedZone (Summary Week 9)

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by ConiglioSG, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

This was supposed to be for week 9. I have been having problems with my laptop! So this was created without having any possibilities of getting a preview before rendering and uploading it. So you will find a few problems (audio during the first minutes and stuff like that).

It was just an idea, to involve my summary with the others recaps from guys in the league with a recorder but I wont be able to continue with it cause my laptop is just not capable of processing so much crap :p.

Hope you like it :)

P.s. The first part of the video was supposed to have more depth but I just couldnt get the software going, so this is what was left of a bigger idea.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

This is a great idea man! How did you get, all 4 vids in one screen like that?

3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Yeah, the idea is great imo. I thought nobody had seen this :p. Couldn't do it the way I wanted as I didn't have enough footage and my pc wasn't working well. The extra vids were added with the overlay feature. Haven't used the software in a while and I don't have right now (new pc). So im not sure exactly where you could do it, but check YouTube or Google for an overlay tutorial.