RS RedZone (Summary Week 9)

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by ConiglioSG, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

This was supposed to be for week 9. I have been having problems with my laptop! So this was created without having any possibilities of getting a preview before rendering and uploading it. So you will find a few problems (audio during the first minutes and stuff like that).

It was just an idea, to involve my summary with the others recaps from guys in the league with a recorder but I wont be able to continue with it cause my laptop is just not capable of processing so much crap :p.

Hope you like it :)

P.s. The first part of the video was supposed to have more depth but I just couldnt get the software going, so this is what was left of a bigger idea.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

This is a great idea man! How did you get, all 4 vids in one screen like that?

3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Yeah, the idea is great imo. I thought nobody had seen this :p. Couldn't do it the way I wanted as I didn't have enough footage and my pc wasn't working well. The extra vids were added with the overlay feature. Haven't used the software in a while and I don't have right now (new pc). So im not sure exactly where you could do it, but check YouTube or Google for an overlay tutorial.