RTG: Jimmy Wild

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Kasper, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

For shits nd gigs, I'm going to do a RTG about a little fellow named Jimmy Wild from Sturgis, South Dakota. Jimmy has big time dreams of playing division 1 football. He doesn't see places like Alabama, Oregon, or Oklahoma as somewhere he could make it; Jimmy is aimed more for a place like Wyoming or somewhere close to home. As of his senior year, Jimmy measures out at 5'6 and a flimsy 160 pounds. He has never been the most gifted athelte but possess great hands (possession WR) and loves to knock the snot out of people (hard hitter safety). **I chose those tendencies to make him less athletic, haha**​

Difficulty will be Heisman, with Fast game speed and 25 threshold.​
    Jimmy's top three schools to start are:​

[​IMG]
    Wyoming Cowboys​

With his limited athletic ability and measureables, if Jimmy does make it D1, it may be at a school like this. The proximity to home sells Jimmy on joining the Cowboys- so if they offer look for a commitment unless his stock is really rising.​

[​IMG]

Colorado State Rams​

Same as Wyoming, but a bit of a step up. CSU is usually competitive for the most part in the MWC. Another school that is close to home for Jimmy.​

[​IMG]

Likely an instant commit if they come out and offer, Jimmy has been a die hard Jayhawks basketball fan since he can remember. Being able to be a part of the football program would be an honor for the young South Dakotan.​

Schedule (note, all teams will be Great/Great difficulty to make it harder to raise my stock)​

Week 1 vs Rapid City Stevens Raiders​
    Week 2 vs Sioux Falls Roosevelt Rough Riders​
    Week 3 at SF Ogorman Knights​
    Week 4 @ SF Lincoln Patriots​
    Week 5 vs SF Washington Warriors​
    Week 6 @ RC Central Cobblers​
    Week 7 vs Spearfish Spartans​

Let the games begin, and I'm going to try to pace myself with games here..​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Week 1 vs Rapid City Stevens​

L 14-7​

Jimmy had a good game on offense, catching 4 passes for 74 yards including a 41 yard touchdown. On defense he only made 2 tackles. Rapid City Stevens hit a lot of underneath routes, keeping Jimmy away from the action having to safe guard the deep middle of the field most of the game. Most of the time he was in good position, but just didn't record much for stats this game on D.​

Reportedly, no schools were in attendance on Friday. However, Iowa State has shown interest in Wild through phone contact according to sources.​

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Week 2 vs Sioux Falls Roosevelt​

L 27-14​

Jimmy put together a decent receiving effort, snagging 3 passes for 34 yards. He really shined on defense today however, making a few impressive open field tackles on his way to 11 total takedowns. He also had a nice play seeing a sweep coming and dragging the RB down in the back field for a loss. Area teams are apparently starting to notice the under sized Wild, as Minnesota has come into the picture being interested in Jimmy. In addition to the Gophers, Iowa State came into the scene last week to give Jimmy two BCS level teams showing interest.​

[​IMG]

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Good stuff man, i tried playing safety but could never get involved enough.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yeah you get "out on an island" a lot.. oh well :p

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Week 3 vs SF OGorman

L 22-20

Tough game for Wild as he gave up a long pass at the end that let OG kick the game winning field goal as time expired. Its looking more and more like Jimmy's future will be on the offensive side of the ball, as he hauled in another long touchdown while showing surprising speed to finish the play and blowing by the Knight defender. Stat line for the game was 2 catches for 63 yards and a TD on offense, and 6 tackles and 1 TFL on D.

No new schools approached Wild this week. Combined with 0 offers up til now, Jimmy doesn't yet have a "top school"

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Week 4 vs SF Lincoln

L 24-10

This was a rough game throughout, as Lincoln just dominated both sides of the ball for the most part. Wild didn't do much, catching 4 passes for 34 yards and getting 3 tackles. Another unimpressive game for the little waterbug trying to make it D1. He has shown flashes, so that has been enough to keep FBS teams interested, but South Dakota State or Montana are looking more and more realistic...

UPDATE: Word has gotten around that Wyoming, Iowa State, and Minnesota are close to offering a scholarship.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

very cool, everytime I read this I think of the Seinfeld episode where "Jimmy" talks about himself in the third person and plays basketball with the boys.