RTG: Masler

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Masler, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Doing a RTG with a player name Masler Boros. From South Haven High School (MI) as a QB. I'm aiming for the stars in this one, putting USC, Texas and FSU as my Top 3. I won't write each high school game as that would be boring so I will just do a recap of the entire season and the playoffs if they are reached. I will also talk a bit about the experience on the recruiting trail.

The final plan for this player is to earn a scholarship (I won't walk on even though you can) and play all four years of college ball and hopefully get drafted. If drafted, I'll continue the player on Madden by importing the draft class, simulating the draft and then taking over the player only.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Featured QB: Masler Boros
    Fresh a Michigan State Championship win, Boros is high on life. He has achieved 5 star recruit status, 98th on the ESPN 150 list and was invited to the Elite 11 SPARQ Training. Boros is from a small town in Michigan called South Haven. Never really that great of a team, this kid turned them into a powerhouse in one season with multiple TDs but they did drop two games in the season. They would go down early to their Championship opponent Three Rivers but would overcome a 6-14 deficit to win 28-14.

Along the way several schools showed growing interest in the young QB and he ended up receiving scholarship offers from the following schools:

Oregon
    Oklahoma
    Notre Dame
    USC
    Texas
    South Carolina
    Louisville
    North Carolina
    Michigan State
    Illinois
    Northwestern
    Virginia
    Purdue
    Cincinnati
    Northern Illinois
    Western Michigan

It is well known that Boros is a big Spartan fan. Signing day is upon us and will he chose to stay close to home with MSU or WMU? Or will he go elsewhere in the B1G? Rumors are he was pushing hard for Texas or USC to offer the scholarship and they since have. They also say he will only accept a scholarship if he is starter....so who is willing to start the Freshman?

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Press Conference
    :5stars: QB Masler Boros is about to announce his decision:

"Took all season to make my final decision. I will not be attending any Big Ten school, though the passion was there. Western Michigan offered me a scholarship and told me I'd be their best recruit ever but I just don't like being that close to home, it's only a 20 minute drive. I have officially sent my letter of intent to.......................

[​IMG]

I'm still near some family, have a cousin in LA and California seems like a great environment. I still have the potential to play some B1G Rivals in the Rose Bowl. I am told I will be second string and it was a tough decision to swallow as I want to start but I think I can easily take over that role when Coach sees how good I am...I'm going to be the Matt Barkley they never had...."

He will wear #19.

Official SPARQ rating is 105.00. That is higher than college football great Tim Tebow :D.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Now that Boros is all moved in, we get a first look at his actual ratings.

Overall: 84

Speed: 81
    Accel: 79
    Agility: 79
    Carrying: 72
    Throw Power: 86
    Throw Accuracy: 86

Legend Score: 75