RTTS AI

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by broth262, Jun 17, 2014.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    The Show is commonly regarded as one of the best sports games around. But recent;y as I've been playing more and more of my RTTS pitcher I see the same AI problems that have IMHO plagued the game for many years. Numerous instances of players going into animations and completely missing balls that they have no business missing. I understand the importance of errors and stuff not working perfectly every time, but the prevalence of these is astounding, and have really existed in this game for at least 4 cycles of the game.

With that, I have also noticed the game does a poor job of recognizing what is an error and what is a hit. A Line drive into the SS that hits his glove is an error, and not a single, and many other instances of this exist.

Just curious if I am the only one who notices this stuff and if anyone has had any luck correcting the problem with sliders?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Are you on the PS4 version?

3. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Yes, but I have noticed similar issues on previous PS3 and PS2 versions.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The PS3 version has been playing really well for me. Only complaint is that sometimes I can't catch fly balls due to some funkyness with the RTTS camera.