1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

RTTS - What position are you?

Discussion in 'MLB: The Show' started by ThatSportsGamer, Apr 12, 2013.

1. ThatSportsGamer

ThatSportsGamer Walk On

I've got two going right now.

CP for the Marlins
    1B for the Rockies

I got drafted by those teams. I don't think people would choose to play for them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm hoping to pick up The Show here soon just for RTTS. Need to carve out some time to play it.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

That's what is sweet about road to the show , you can play a good brick of games in an hour or so. I got through 4 calendar seasons last release

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

I have a SP and then a Center Fielder!! So far have been playing with my starting pitcher more!! Always have enjoyed pitching!!

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I also have a CF & SP , pitcher is cool because its only 30 games or so a season

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

my centerfielder got invite to spring training , and somehow made the club despite hitting .175 in spring lol. The gap between MLB and AA ptiching is huge , staring to adjust now that I am starting. I have never been one to make a thread about my offline , but I might for this.

Any PS3 vets got advice on how to save videos or screen shots ? I do have an el gato so I may just use that .