Ruinic has been removed from the league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ruinic has been removed from the league

For various reasons, I have decided to remove Ruinic from the league.

- Last week we had the whole pump fake incident which we don't need to rehash.
    - He basically called out LSUdude as being cheese and insuiniated something similar about Smlvictories. I literally played both of these guys the week before he did and didn't have a bad thing to say about either of them.
    - The breaking point happened last night. Down 27-3 to Kansas St in the Big 12 Championship he messages Smalls asking to finish up against the cpu since he is getting beat big. Smalls does the right thing and says he should check with me first. But Ruinic decides to just quit out.

Sorry guys...everyone is going to lose. And a few times you're going to lose big and WANT to say fuck it and quit. But here at TF, that is the ultimate in bad sportsmanship and not tolerated.

So I have no choice but to remove him from the league.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Hellisan, who kind of got stuck with Kentucky mid-season, is going to jump to Oklahoma St. Oklahoma St was one of the "not allowed" teams pre-season because they were a 4* program. But they had a 6-6 season, and will drop to 3*. Where as Texas Tech will certainly jump to 4, if not 5*, after this year. So it actually works out better this way.

I will make a post in the new member lounge about the open spot for the SEC.

Everyone please go on as planned and play your bowl games.

Juggs

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

He should be banned from the site altogether.

3. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Yeah I kinda got that feeling from his post when it said something like "couldn't stop him from getting outside play after play" or something like that.

Can't wait for next season.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I agree with Juggs in this decision. The pump fake thing was unforgivable IMO. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Lets move on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.