Rule Changes - EVERYONE READ!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

With the offseason coming along and us striving to make things simpler for all ownership in the OMFL, here are a few rules changes coming through to make the offseason (and regular season) more simple for everyone!

Rule change number 1: Modifiers have been made simpler as far as changes to them go. They can only be changed twice every year - once right after progression/regression, and once after the draft but before the start of the new season. Once the season starts, modifiers are LOCKED. If a player is cut that was a starter, modifiers do not change mid season (as they DO now).

Rule change number 2: To facilitate this modifier locking, position change requests will ONLY be done during the offseason. Once the season starts, no position changes will be allowed unless injury dictates it.

Position change rules are still in effect, which means all guidelines for changing positions must be obeyed, including starter modifiers moving up and the like. Please refer to the position change rules for those details.

Any questions on this, please get with a board member or myself for details. We'd be happy to help.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, to add, modifiers still will never GO down unless you cut players. Do not mistake this rule change for modifiers being able to go down when a player's overall would take him down the depth chart.

Remember, modifiers never go down unless you cut a player. They go up, but never go down.

Friendly reminder. :)

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I like it:thumbsup:. But will tell you what I dont like, the fact that I cant find those dancing nana's anywhere

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank goodness. lol

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

dang winny, when did you get so black and so suhish? Thought you were a middle aged fat man

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, the pic is my alter ego. I envision my alter ego as big, black, and Suhish.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Will keep this up until after offseason is done, then will remove.