1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rule clarification

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Jul 21, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I apologize for a 2nd consecutive thread about rules, but I guess I need some clarification and there's nothing listed in the doctrine regarding these things.

1- what is our recruiting limit? 70, 71, 72?

2 - cuts. Are these allowed? If so how many?

3 - pass commit is allowed. Is run commit?

4 - game plan settings. Are all these allowed? Conservative and aggressive?

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

4. This is probably not as black/white of an answer as you were looking for but:

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Ya I seen that. It's not very clear though. Are we using them or no? I never use these things and if somebody else is using conservative catch or something like that it can be unfair. I don't care either way, I just want some clarification.

4. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

We talked about the pass commit somewhere I dont remember, I know because its something me and Nautica discussed this

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I think the pass commit is being allowed. With regards to adjustments, IMO aggressive is a NO NO, but I could care less if someone has it set to conservative in the 4th or something.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. If you don't have conservative running on and someone has strip on aggressive then that is completely unfair. Thus there should be a rule. So are we saying game planning is not allowed unless in a situation where it is needed like in the 4th with tempo and running conservative?

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'll update all this in the league description thread shortly, just got out of class.