Rule Discrepancy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Rule Discrepancy

According to Cimmy here there is a rule discrepancy between what is in the Chain of Command doc, and the rulebook doc.

Since the Chain of Command doc is by far the most up to date in regards to ownership swapping (and all of the owners had to sign off on it about a month ago saying they had read and understood it:D) I think we need to adjust the rulebook to match up with the chain of command doc in regards to ownership applications and ownership swaps.

I have denied Cimmy's requet to change teams again per the new rules. Right now there are too many changes I think already....if we start allowing multiple swaps this offseason all hell will break loose! (n)

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i personally think we are making a mountain out of a mole hill. I'll chime in on what I am looking to do and why this rule was in place. I am just getting settled in at home.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

the one change per season rules takes precedent here..if we were to play 3+ seasons the other rules comes into effect but only if your not violating the once per season rule

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I was a bit mistaken about Cimmy. I thought that he just wanted the Giants because they are a loaded team and he wanted to switch again. He sent me a PM saying that indeed they are his favorite team and that's why he wants them.

So, I guess we can show a little leeway here. But if we allow him to change teams for the 2nd time in a season we might open up ourselves to some issues......but again getting people to their favorite teams is always a good idea for the long term.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

If nobody else has expressed interest in the Giants I see no reason to not allow Cimmy to switch to the Giants.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think we are all pretty much in agreement here, so could you let him know that Claven.....I am gone until this evening.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

The rule I would like to replace this with is that I get the final say so and all changes go through the commish.