Rule Infractions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jan 26, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Rule Infractions

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but enough is enough, time to set an example. Remmeber, you must have highlites from user games. Especially title games.

Dean
    You are not allowed to recruit in week 1 of the off-season due to lack of highlites and game summaries.

Drunken
    You are only allowed to use 5 hours of recruiting week 1 due to lack of forum activity, just step it up a bit in that department.

I like having both of u guys a lot and I plan on having you here until '11 comes out and have ya then too. There is no "hit list" as 1 of our former colleagues would suggest. Please just step it up a bit in the summary/overall activity department.

Thanks, Commish Hood

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

I know I haven't been posting highlights, I want to but I dont remember how. G-unit or somebody let me know the easiest was to do it. I'm not very smart when it comes to computer stuff.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I just want to re-itterate that this is nothing personal. I love having you guys here.

As for highlites, after the game is over go to create hihglites and pick which ever plays u want to post. Then after leaving the game go to my ncaa 10, my legacy, ea sports highlites. Then upload them. Then go to easportsworld.com, sign in and download the vids to your CPU. Then sign in at youtube and upload it there.

Hope this helps

4. Dean

Dean Walk On

I know it wasn't personal. Just doing your job. I'll play a game and see if i can do it.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

Ok, i have videos in my youtube account. How do I upload them here?

6. bdes

bdes Guest

[ YOUTUBE ] URL [ /YOUTUBE ]

just put the youtube video URL in between the parenthesis. (and take out the spaces)

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I Lost all those user games, didnt think i had to post summaries for losing thought that was the winners job?

8. DrunkenSoldier

Just looked through my summaries, i have highlights of my wins against you and TRude, im up to date last post Jan 25 Bowl win. I dont have posts in every topic but im always around and in what i need to be in. dont get it.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You did abide by the rules on the User game wins by posting highlight's. And youre right, you do not have post anything after a User game loss.

But on your CPU games your summaries are awefully short. Like 1 or two sentences at most. Not much insight at all. Troy, Duke, VT, Maryland and even your Bowl Game Summary was not much.

10. DrunkenSoldier

fair enough.