Rule Reminder :

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Rule Reminder :

There is no running up the score.... and there is no stat padding. If your up by a good margin in the 2nd half, put in your 2nd team. There should be no violation of theses rules and there are no excuse for violations.

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

What is considered a "Good" margin? Just for future reference!!!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

A three TD lead with possession of the ball is considered a good margin

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Personally... I would say 28 Points at anytime in the 2nd half, 35 in the first. Also, if your playing against the CPU... use chew clock. Not running up the score will help scores and stats from getting out of hand and it will prevent your top players from getting injuried.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

mass subbing in a blowout win or loss will prevent injuries also.

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I take it this one is aimed at me. My bad. I never sub out but I do chew clock the whole half and run every play. It has nothing to do with stats though, I just run the ball and let the computer auto sub when they get tired. I wish I had saved my highlight on that long run at the end of the game, it was a straight ISO play, can't play much more vanilla.
    Ill sub out from now on (if there is another game like that).

7. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

It wasn't geared towards anyone. I would do a PM in a case like that. It was just a reminder to the league so things don't start getting out of hand.

I completely understand the iso thing..... same thing happened to me in another Dynasty. You try to run the most basic of plays and end up not getting touched on your way to the end zone........... why can't that happen in close games?

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah no kidding. I never mass sub my defense. But i do mass sub my offense when i am up big. Last time i mass subbed my defense i had Hb playing LB

9. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

i dont even get a chance to run up the score :p

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If you make sure your depth chart is completely accurate before you mass sub you should have no problem hb as lb for example. Simply put make sure your olbs are playing olb before you mass sub.

If you auto depth chart you run into issues on offense with FBs, DT, and other players playing Oline if you mass sub.

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Well that would work but the problem is i dont have them. i dont have enough because of last years recruiting problems. lol hopefully i can after this season