Rule Suggestion: No More D-Bag

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Rule Suggestion: No More D-Bag

So I think I have been just a massive douchebag the past months. Don't know why :violin:

But anyways, lets put a new rule down that I'm no longer allowed to do become the massive d-bag i've been. (y)

I guess this league really is important to me, so one shouldn't derail my train. I also don't want to be a distraction for the league and the board. I just want whats best here, so you tell me what I should do, if I need to stay on as is I will, or if you guys think best that I step down from the board I will do that too. I'd love to keep my current position and help build the league even more, but I'm also big enough to put it out there that if you guys think I need to reduce my role I can do that as well.

I just want whats best here, whatever it is I'll do it.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I thought this post was directed toward Gaddy lol...

I say just work on keeping your cool, i understand our situation with our game but otherwise I say simply just calm down.

Like I told you before, you mean too much to this league to leave. I want you to stay. I know most feel the same. Don't sweat other folks and just try not to let other guys get the best of you. They know you will react and you normally do. Just don't!!!

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I think your great dunlap, now lets go for a long walk on the beach and a drink afterwards! Seriously, your a mainstay here in the OMFL and I don't want you to go any where. Your not a D-Bag, your simply overly passionate, and that I can handle, when you're thinking straight.

IMO, It's over. Let's move on and learn from this. Too many great things on the horizon to let this bump in the road stop us.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Glad to pry it out of you. In the future, all I ask is after you become pissed or upset step away from the CPU and PS3.........send me a txt msg or give me a call and vent to me. We don't want you saying/doing anything you don't mean.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I definitely do not want you step down. You would be a huge loss to this league. Not only on the board, but you are one of my favorite posters to read. We are all DB's at one point. Have you seen how much I am a DB to certain owners..cough....niners...cough?

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

You have been vital to the growth of the OMFL. You might be overly passionate about things, but we need that. Atleast you usually seem to realize you over stepped abit and apologize. Your a bigger man then alot of people and thats what we all love about you.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Aw I can feel the love. Lol. Thanks guys.