Rules Additions...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Feb 20, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Rules Additions...

This league is struggling. It will be a lot easier if everyone takes part in board discussions and writes their summaries. So here's what I am gonna do. From here on out everyone has 24 hours to write their summary. If you can't do it for whatever reason at least post something in your summary thread stating the reason and when we can expect it up. Also their will be a weekly game update thread. You will go there and post a quick synopsis of your game. For example:

"USC defeats UCLA in the big rivalry game. Marlin Ward led the way to victory with 210 yards rushing and 3 TD's."

You can also throw in there when the complete summary will be up if you prefer.

This is to better this league. If you can't do this for whatever reason feel free to let me know and you can step down, no hard feelings. But everyone who sticks around from here on out will be expected to do this. No exceptions. If you fail to do so the following action will be taken:

First offense- Loss of 5 recruiting hours for the next week.
    Second offense- Loss of all 10 recruiting hours for the next week.
    Third offense- Loss of all recruiting hours plus a sim loss of your next game.
    Fourth offense- Kicked out.

It's not that hard people. Most people here work full time jobs and manage to get it done. Frisk is in 8 OD's and is extremely active on top of having a job. I am in the Army and routinely work 15 hour days and I do it so no one has an excuse. If you can't do it then tell me so we can find a replacement.

Thank you in advance.

Commish J

Post and questions below and I will answer them shortly.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Also in user games only the winner has to post a summary.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I will start the trend. Rules look good.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I think these rules are good. They will definitely help with activity i think