Rules and Rulebook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Ok guys i know we have talked about this before but it seems nothing has happened with it.. we need to figure out or put someone in charger with changing the rulebook to new rules and what not. also need to figure out what rules we have added but not added to the rulebook. another thing is alot of talk about how many points we have to work with in trades.. as the rule book stats its 10 but that is with the old system they we no longer use. i wont lie i would still like 10 points to work with in our new system that we use but i do believe it is 8 per winu tell me it is 8 lol.

The main point is that we need to get someone to start updating the new rules to the rulebook or people will still be going off the old system that we have on the rulebook. Do we really think that the new owners like Rams/Broncos r going to know the new system without it being in the rulebook. We just need the commishes to update or get someone to do it.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I dont mind doing it but i would need access to editing.

I vote yes to 10 pts

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

also i was talkin with dunn and dave earlier how many players/draft picks can be used in one trade?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I did do a pretty massive update to the OMFL rulebook at the beginning of the season (this season) and changed the links and what not accordingly. Probably need to check and make sure those links are to the right pages.

Also, please read over the capbook and make sure it is up to date as well. It's been a while since I sifted through it and it could be outdated.