Rules Change

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You can now play the CPU again if you opponent cannot make it. If the CPU isn't competitive and/or people don't avoid running up stats/score I will change it back.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Interesting.

I'm really only concerned with weeks 15-17 and playoffs but hopefully this works out. People always seem to find a way to beat down the CPU though.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Shaun, you may already be aware of this but you may want to take guys off AP before you advance the week, as some of the guys in the other leagues mentioned that if you are on AP at the advance you may be unable to practice the following week and the CPU may auto cut your players in preseason.

Just a thought.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I typically try to do this as well, unless I know the user will be on AP again the following week.

It is easy to forget and upkeep though.

One of the most annoying things about commish is toggling guys on AP when they forget to heh

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Just played the CPU. Granted it was Indy AND a preseason game with a lot of backups, but they were still too easy. I got bored with it and supersimmed a lot on defense which is why they scored. They had zero offense with me actually playing. The biggest issue is their offense. The backs were actually doing well, breaking tackles, etc. But the passing game just was bad.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Noted. I'll make the passing more badass.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Remember this Baron?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Yea, I do. :( My last touchdown, there were four guys bunched up on Charles on the 20. And somehow he gets out and just on instinct I went to the goalline. But that's only 1 TD so it'd have been 45-14, so not sure that helps my case.

I would like to point out in my defense that I had less than 500 yards total offense and less than 300 yards total passing. Will do better next time boss.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    500 yards of offense is an epic day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

That it is, but I only had 418 yards of offense, divided up to 170 rushing and 248 passing.

Again, not at ALL disputing that this can't happen again on my part, but just trying to mitigate some of the damage.