Rules Committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Sep 12, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I'm disolving the CC Committee and Turning them to the Rules Committee. What they will be in charge of is making sure the Rules are followed here in GG. any rules infraction will be dealt with Severe Penalties.

One of the Violations could be either suspension of violating player on the team to losing recruiting Hours to being on Notice and finally removal from the League.

The Guys that made up the CC Committee will remain for the Rules Committee. Here is what will happen if questions of yr gameplay come up.

1. You will get a Pm from either me(commish) or any of the guys on the Committee. U have 24 Hours to respond to the pm which will include all members of the board and myself to discuss yr situation.

2. If yr a 1st time violater then u will go on Notice and play any of the committee members next season.

3. If game results come out like they should then you will not have any penalties towards yr team or yourself.

4. If gameplay doesn't change then either the Violating player will be suspended for a Max number of games, or the the team loses a certain amount of recruiting hours.

5. If the User wants to Challenge the Rule have evidence to back up yr claims. Highlights and Such. Challenges come to the Commish for Final Decisions.

6. Cheesey play will be subject for automatic removal from the League.

Guys I'm dead serious about this, Rules will be Followed in this situation. There is no If ands or Buts about it. any other type of gameplay other then sim will be dealt with severly.

Post below to agree to this.

Bamagrad
    GG Commish

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Read and Agreed

3. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

5. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On