1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rules for summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Each team should post summaries of there game in a thread dedicated to their team, ie... I had USC and i named my thread The Trojan Horse. CPU games should be summarized as well but not in great detail. If a great play was made, please embed it and show it.

User vs User games: The winner does the summary and should be very detailed and have some highlights.

2. PSUEagle

PSUEagle Walk On

Twist,

Sometimes I use my dad's 360, and sometimes I use my own. My old man's will save replays (and highlights if I upload them), but mine won't:(. Is that OK? I've tried figuring out how to get mine to do it, but I can't wrap my finger around it.

3. Twister18

That's cool. They have a pretty cool tutorial in the coach's office I will post whenever I find it.

4. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

What's the easiest was to embed highlights? I have never done it, I'm sure its easy enough, just need to know how.

5. Twister18