Rules in Review

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 15, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Rules in Review

I have still been receiving quite a few complaints about users in all of the PS3 Leagues, including this one.. So I wanted to go over the hot topics that I hear about the most..

Going for it on 4th Down

QB Scrambling and Dropbacks

Defensive Blitzing

Play Calling

If you are playing an user game, and the guy against you is doing anything against the TF rules.. Send them a PSN message and tell them to cut it out.. (i.e. they blitz you on every play, run the option 4 times in a row, drops the qb back 15 yards, etc..)

If the issue is still not resolved, save a video/picture highlight of it and send it to me.. I can't comment to another person that they are breaking the rules without proof of it.. You can review many highlights after the game has finished.. or you can pause mid-game to snatch a highlight..

If someone presents me video proof of you cheesing, and it affects the outcome of the game, you will get a sim-loss and a stern warning.. If the level of cheese is serious enough and/or you are a repeat rule breaker.. you will be booted from the league...

Post here so I know that you have read and understand..

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Read & Understand.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

sounds good.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

understood fa sho

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

yeaaa man no option 4 times in a row.

6. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

read/understand

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm really out of my area, but I'd like to add extra emphasis on the fact that you need to save video evidence. If you don't know how, ask someone. It's pretty pointless to complain to the commish if you don't have any examples of your complaint to show him.