1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rules Issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Rules Issue

Okay, I know that we have either had, or at least talked about, free agents and cap hits for trading/cutting them. However, in the rule book itself it does NOT state the rule about trading/cutting a free agent.

SDunlap did a trade involving two free agents he signed. However, I checked the rules and since it did not state it, I did not post that he had issues with it.

I logged the cap hit on my cap book, and currently with cap hit he's 5 points over cap. Is it really fair though to penalize him when I cannot find the rule for it in the rulebook? Let me know if I am just missing it though. If I am, then let me know and I will repost and tell him.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

if they trade the player, i thought, we had decided not too charge a cap hit. only cap hit if they cut the player. its up to everyone though.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oh. No that is fine. But we do need to post that in the rules. I can take out cap hits for Vikings and Jags if that is case.