Rules, Sim league, good sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Oct 15, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Rules, Sim league, good sportsmanship

Guys, take a look at the rules. I know we all signed off on them but even I forget some of them. Remember this is a SIM league and play straight. You all know what that means. We had 2 games that were protested this week and I hope this is not the beginning of something here. All in all, I think this is a great bunch tp play with, but if complaints start, I will deal with them directly and quickly. If you are told to replay and you refuse, then your done. Remember, this is not a Democracy, it is a dictatorship, and although I will be as fair as I can, I won't hesitate to boot someone if I think they are gonna be disruptive in the future. Depending on the decisions made on the games in question, the advance may have to wait a day or so. I am not calling anyone out here, this is to everyone, I don't want to get that kind of stuff started here in this league. Also read the 2010 rule changes, they are not posted with the general rules, and that it my fault. Kinda hard to keep up with all that stuff scattered all over the place. Lets keep a good thing going.