Rules

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Papa Perry, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I still haven't made time to do a description thread so here are a few rules you guys need to know:

1. Coach Progression - 3:1 Ratio. What this means is that you cannot progress your coach more than 3 times in one area without doing it once in the other. Failure to follow this rule could result in deduction of recruiting points allowed per week, loss of scholarships, revoked ability to sign 4 and 5 star recruits, or forced to cut a recruit of my choosing in the current class.

2. Scholarships - You can sign as many guys and as many 4 and 5 stars as you want but must cut upperclassmen only.

3. No Huddle Offense - This is allowed but you must huddle when the play ends with an incomplete pass, out of bounds, or loss of yardage. You only have to huddle after incomplete passes and plays out of bounds in the final 4 minutes of 1st and 2nd half.

4. Mass Subs/Pulling Starters - You must mass sub or replace starters when up by 40 in the first half or up by 28 in the second half. There is also a 70 point cap. Breaking any of these rules can result in suspension of players that have had their stats padded.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Why is the first one a rule?

3. Papa Perry

Most are doing this to help keep the CPU competitive. I think we'll remove it though after thinking about it. With our slow pace, who's to say we'll ever max out the recruiting tree?

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

It's fine I was just wondering. Both sides have there advantages. I've read were leveling up on the on the field stuff give a pretty huge boost when you max it out but, we won't be able to max out both sides. The top level of recruiting is getting more chance of an instant commit and the other things but, you don't get the on the field boost if you don't level it up. I just thought It would give guys a choice. Seems like I would want some of both anyway. I wonder how long it will take to get to 50? I wonder if anyone will? I know the first levels are much quicker. Once you get to like 15 its takes a lot more points to get to 16. I wonder how many points it takes to get from say, 49 to 50. @Twister18 do you know any of this stuff from all those seasons you've played?

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am like level 28 in year 5 of my Illini dynasty

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I should have pulled up on that PR TD in my last game but just couldn't do it. ;)

7. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Are you winning real big. Like more then Illinois really does? that seems pretty good. That would mean it could take 15 years to get to 50 unless we are really dominating. That's hard to do in a dynasty as competitive as this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

On a side note, we are getting some real competitive games v the CPU is seems. ;)

9. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Anyone else think 8 min is too long?

10. Papa Perry

It's not changing.

11. Papa Perry

OK, we won't have a rule on coach progression.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

joking right.

I think we need to bump to heisman on D or tweak AA sliders on D. I know most are following the Deuce sliders as SnB, other OD i am in is mirroring their slider changes.

@Papa Perry Oh and I have been building a deck during the day and drinking lots of beer at night, so I will try to play catch up on content. Just busy lately.

13. charter04

charter04 Walk On

LOL yea, that's what the ;) was for. I thought we already were using Heisman for both. I'm fine with more difficulty but, when I tried to give us more difficulty but, a lot complained. I said it would end up like this. It just happened quicker than I thought. I have a good heisman set and AA that we can use QBA of 10.

Difficulty: Heisman

Speed: Normal

Threshold: 0

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 10/10
    Pass Blocking: 30/40
    WR Catching: 40/40
    RB Ability: 45/65
    Run Blocking: 25/50
    Pass Coverage: 45/100
    Interception: 30/40
    Rush Defense: 40/65
    Tackling: 45/50

Difficulty: All-American

Speed: Normal

Threshold: 0

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 5 or 10/10 or 15
    Pass Blocking: 15/50
    WR Catching: 30/40
    RB Ability: 50/100
    Run Blocking: 0/55
    Pass Coverage: 50/100
    Interception: 35/65
    Rush Defense: 5/50
    Tackling: 40/50

14. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

I was just Saying because my two cpu games I have had to just run the clock the whole second half or I would have been well over 70. Less time would mean less of that. Just throwing my 2 cents in

15. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I wo
    uld rather just have a more difficult CPU. If we lower the time we won't even come close to a realistic # of plays or stats. Not everyone is getting almost 70 though

16. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

UT's QB was 21-22 at one point on me. But because they had to throw a lot more after that he ended up like 28-34 or some shit like that. I thought I was going to lose that game. I kept getting in the redzone and then not being able to do anything.

17. Papa Perry

I'm playing a few games with the top half sliders. Once I play a few games I'll make a decision.