Rules?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Rules?

Hey Where Are The Rules for the league located? dont seem em in the description thread, and in a game i seem to have been accused of something (never told me but im assuming showing blitz) i guess thats cheese when it working. so can i get a run down por favor.

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ill make a new thread and copy/paste them

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Check G.5.0, which states that show blitz should be used sparingly, not every play. It's not cheese because 'it works', it's cheese because it's f'ing velveeta to not mix up your playcalling.

If you haven't already, you should read the general site rules, they are there for a reason. Most commishes expect that new members have read the rules and will abide by them without needing to be reminded.

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

so running different defenses... and showing blitz to mask what ur doing is cheese? wow. ight.. lol. i dont think i ran the same defense more the 3 times that whole game.
    thats was up funny how man league games ive played here and no1 has said something.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Look guys. I was going into this thinking that everyone was very familiar with all of TF's rules/expectations. I just made a new thread in here that I want all members to read or re-read and sign/agree.

There will be a zero tolerance policy on gameplay issues from here on out. If your opponent is breaking the rules, save the replays and we'll handle it from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.