Rumor Mill 2.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedredd, Dec 24, 2011.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Aug 31, 2010
    The Miami Dolphins have let other teams know WR Brandon Marshall is available for trade and will be moved. The asking price according to sources starts with a young QB and will include a draft pick.

HAL9100 what is the policy of trading with the CPU teams? I worked out a trade earlier the CPU will agree to, do I just put it under proposed trades and wait for you to david stern approve it?
  2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Jul 15, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    I think 1 trade with a CPU team per season sounds good. You can put it there for now...or you could just put it in here. I'm hoping to get control of the forum so I can clean it up and start some of these threads fresh.

Before you submit that though, I'm going to essentially look at these CPU trades as if you're trading with me to decide if they should be approved or denied. I won't just be looking to see if it's equal value on both sides. For example with young QBs(especially recent 1st round picks with good potential), I'm likely going to value them more than players at other positions. I obviously don't know what you were looking at but I just thought I should throw that out there.