Rumors circulating

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 27, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Rumors circulating

With the announcement that the Tradition Fight Club will be going live starting tonight and that their first fight card will be made public, the MMA websites/forums have been flooded with posts about possible matchups.

Some of the bigger rumors circulating are:
    - Will dominant tournament winners like Andrei Arlovski and Georges St. Pierre be on the card to solidify their place as the #1 ranked fighters in their weight classes?

- Will fighters such as Anderson Silva and Brock Lesnar, who were thought of to be dominant in their divisions, get an immediate chance at redemption after shocking tournament losses?

- Will exciting newcomers like Chuck Liddell and Matt Serra make their debuts?

- What exactly do Robbie Lawler and Chupa Cabra look like?

And the biggest...
    - Will there finally be some kind of conclusion in the Lightweight division, the only one without a tournament champion?

The Tradition Fight Club website will have the exclusive, and historical, first card posted as soon as Commissioner Mike Salvia announces it. Check back tonight for updates...

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Chieck Kongo cannot let Arlovski be labeled "dominant". Arlovski will be the first to admit he got dominated in the HW championship bout. Kongo hopes he will get his rematch sooner than later.

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

OK at Hot Head Fighting we stick as a team.... first challenge of the year goes down like this...

Lesnar AND Arlovski vs. Chicken Kongo.... (y) hahah if only it were that easy...

Lesnar got dominated so I was happy to hear that Arlovski was able to win the tournament.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[YOUTUBE]1JZEXSXCEWo[/YOUTUBE]

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I thought chupa cabra meant goat sucker!

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    No, it means UGLY.:)

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

His kicks to the head are muy feo!

8. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

cant wait to beat all of you. the minute or so it will take me should beat any disc errors

9. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I heard a rumor that The Matador Roger Huerta was gonna be the new Lightweight CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!