Rumors of a coaching change in Tallahassee Florida.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 7, 2011.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

- Tallahassee, FL

He was once their savior, now Jimbo Fisher is rumored to be on his way out after FSU goes 3-8. Warchant.com and Tomahawknation.com along with ESPN.com are all reporting that his departure is imminent. Florida State is neither confirming or denying the report. Several coaches have been selected as canidates for the job. Chris Peterson from Boise State, Rich Rodriguez who was just released from Michigan, and Joseph Johnson who this year has Alabama playing for another Conference Championship just one year after bringing in a new offense. Joe, who is from Tallahassee is 27, and has strong ties to Coastal Florida which would make him a monster recruiter. He also despises the gators, which would help Tallahassee love this young coach even more. Stay tuned for later developments.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

A little torn here. I wish you would stay at Bama as I love the rivalry we got going here in the SEC but we'll still get to see each other the Saturday after Thanksgiving every year. Good luck at my beloved FSU but we plan on making your last game at Bama a forgetful one. ;)

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Youre gonna be in the SEC by yourself AJ?

Thats a travesty.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Soda should man up and take Tennessee ;)