Run Defense Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Chiang-Shih, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Run Defense Sliders

I figured I would bring this up for discussion. Since I have been doing the POW's I have seen some really huge numbers week after week. Are you guys just playing your stud players until the very last play? Do we need to adjust the sliders in a serious way for run defense. These are some of the numbers just from the past week.

Sulmer 25/200/3 TD
    Demps 23/202/5 TD
    Polk 29/195/3 TD
    Anthony 35/254/1 TD

Anthony has had 14/234, 20/201, 34/295, 35/254 on the POW's. I think we should really think about bumping up the CPU run defense what do you guys think?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this is will all be considered after the season over. until then we are sticking with these sliders

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

also u cn check my pass stats...and i have 150-200 pass yards in most games...pretty even

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

my 2 cpu games my rbs have had 36/181 and 36/163 with Stanford, game 1 was rb by committee, game 2 was mostly 1 rb. I was tired when I posted this last night and should have been more clearer.
    but my issue is with hum qb acc or wr catching

my qbs were 13 out of 14 1st cpu game 2nd cpu game they were 13 out of 15 or something like that. I know in the 2nd cpu game I only missed 2 passes.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

yea ours are a little high.....after the season is over...im going to consider some new ones

6. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I'm not trying to start a witch hunt or anything so you don't have to bring up passing yards or anything. Two hundred yards rushing should be something special that happens once or twice a year or maybe not at all. I think the average yards per were a little out there everything was over 5 yards per carry and some in the 8 yards per carry.

With so many people having the same results it's obvious it's not a persons game play but the sliders needing changed up. :).

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

To add to my passing statement:

against Oregon State 14/20 with 1 Int. 2 of the 6 misses were throw aways(R1 button). The Int was when the QB was hit and he threw the "floater". However, Oregon State was the first cpu team with a good pass rush.