Running a dynasty here

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jcbarr, Feb 11, 2011.

1. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

I'm in no way ready to run one on my own, but I was just curious about the process to run your own dynasty here on the site.

I'm assuming that you would have to be a premier member, but what other regulations and prerequisites are there for doing this? I would like to do one in the future, probably not until '12 comes out so it would be nice to know this information before then.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

basically someone will generate interest and once it is filled, one of the staff will appoint someone to run it.

sometimes a dying league will be taken over by someone that has the most interest into it and try and turn it around
    there are some other duties on managing and running a good league, just by being impartial to everyone and being held to the same standards as the other guys.

3. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

Thanks for the info.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Like Knight said, once interest waxes again we usually are looking for good people to be commissioners.

5. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

Good to know. I'll be around when it does.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

@jcbarr

Don't you go thinking that I don't smell mutiny over in ECB...

lol jk

7. jcbarr

jcbarr Walk On

Haha, nothing like that. Just would be kind of nice to run one. I have some ideas for one that I think might be pretty unique is all. I love ECB though. Good group of guys and I am having a good time so far.