Running Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePaw, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Running Sliders

Did anyone else have a tough time running the ball after the newest patch? I was getting BLOWN UP. I went 13att for like 36 yards and I just gave up on it. I know xxPhactr had some trouble as well.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I had a terrible time passing I had 5 ints. About 10 swatted and 2 tds

3. slim

slim Walk On

i had a terrible time running the ball but i was also playing oklahoma. i even subbed in a new rb after the first half and he actually did worse.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, running the ball isn't easy and I am doing what I can to address that issue. I am working on playing with the sliders as we speak and will keep you guys posted. We will advance when I figure something out.

5. ThePaw

Thanks man, it shouldn't be "easy" but I shouldn't have to second guess myself when I decide to run on first down for fear of losing like 3 yards because my lineman get blown up. I also faced the same issue last night in my other OD. I was Clemson vs. ECU and ECU was killing my pretty highly rated O-Line.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, I had the same problem where the DLine was on my QB or HB at the snap of the ball

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've made some tweaks that I think will be better. Still challenging, but not insane. We'll see how this goes.

8. ThePaw

Thanks Cimmy, looking forward to seeing how they play.

9. slim

slim Walk On

i'm new to the dynasty so i'm not sure if it's the sliders or the patch but the computer doesn't seem to miss any tackles on rbs. i hand the ball off only to watch my rb get creamed before he can take a step. even when i get space i can't seem to do anything. i practiced a little tonight and i can't get anything going with my rbs.

10. ThePaw

I feel the same way. The new sliders are better but imo they aren't exactly there YET. I feel like i'm seeing DT's teleport around my blockers and into my backfield.