1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Running the football

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by charter04, Sep 20, 2010.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Running the football

Has anyone noticed that running the football and stopping the run seems harder against the cpu since the patch. I am not saying its a bad thing necessarily, but I have noticed in box scores against good defenses, teams have had 1 or 2 yards a carry and the cpu team has 100 plus yards. When I played Texas I could run at all.

Man to man also seems to be terrible as I am seeing cpu wrs run wide open a lot more. Has anyone noticed these things post patch? Maybe a little slider tuning or maybe it is good that we have to work harder at these things.

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I did notice a difference in the run game. Last season I completely shut down Georgia Tech's triple option attack. When I just played my last game against them, it was a lot more effective than last season. It was actually a nice change to see a team running the ball with some success.