Running the Score up on the CPU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 16, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Running the Score up on the CPU

With the rate of the human player progression compared to the CPU, sometimes it is almost too easy to score on a weaker CPU opponent..

Granted there are still some CPU teams that put up a good fight, like the OU's, Penn States, etc..

If you are up big at half time.. Do a mass subs and put your Second Team Offense/Defense in.. You do yourself a favor by giving your backups experience for player progression, less risk of injury on your starters, and is the most SIM thing to do..

I should not be seeing any 60-70+ points game where the CPU only scores 20-30 points.. If you are still breaking wide open with your Second team --> fall down, take a knee, run chew clock, change your game plan..

If I see you win by a large margin, I will be checking the Game Stats.. If I feel you are padding stats for a player on purpose, you will be docked some recruiting hours AND that player will be suspended for at least one game..

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

3. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

lol, nice clip G-Unit

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Put a cap on the score.............like <70. If you score 70 points or more against anyone when it is not justified the results will be thrown out and you will have to play again.

Unless of course the CPU has scored 70 on you.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks AA

I think a 60 point cap is plenty

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

with 7 min quarters i agree.....we play 8 in T1 and 70 is generally the cap but we are flexible as long as people dont abuse it.

You need to be a little more strict on members you may not know.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

bump... I still see a few huge blowout games from some of you each week.. Just remember to keep this thread in mind..