Running up the score - 1ke

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 13, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Running up the score - 1ke

IRL, my school puts up a lot of points, at least 50 every game, and last year we beat a team 78-17. However, our starting QB was out of the game sometime in the third quarter, and our 3rd and 4th string HBs were scoring TDs.

I wasn't very upset about the score. I figured, I guess once in three seasons isn't a big deal, but if he was boosting his stats...that's another thing.

I didn't sim the original game, I wanted to wait until we advanced the week so I could see the scoring summary and stats.

The final score was 77-17.

The score at the half was 42-10, he threw two TD passes late in the third with his starting QB, and added a 42 yard TD pass as time expired at the end of regulation. That is complete bull shit.

Austin Davis - 18 of 26 for 424 yards, 5 TDs, 2 INT - 9 carries for 56 yards, 2 TDs

This is annoying because you are messing with the stats, running up the score, and your QB is probably going to win the Heisman because of it. I'm not saying that you've done this all season, but I know for sure that you don't take me seriously or these rules seriously.

For example, after I saw the score I sent you a xbox live message that said, "please stay under the scoring limit", and you replied with' "lol...okay"

...a little irritating to say the least.

Punishment:

A sim at this point would not matter at all, and I am not going to give you a sim loss for next season because I don't think you deserve that.

So, your official punishment will be...

2011 season: loss of your two 5 star recruits allowed to offer. (must cut HB Billy Van from roster in the off season)
    2012 season and/or first season at new school: loss of oppurtunity to recruit 5 stars regardless of meeting criteria or not.

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I lol'd cuz....I ran it up I meant to...I was annoyed at something. (I forgot now)

Soooo....a bit harsh, I think so....but in the end its whatever. Im not about to worry or argue this shit. Ill cut him.

Kthanks

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Edit...dbl