Running up the Score

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Ghost, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

There have been many cases of people running up the score against CPU. The people who have been accused of this "SIM CRIME" get it;) have already been notified. All im saying that there is no need to be scoring 2 TD's, even 3 in some cases against CPU when you are already up 2 TD's.

BEWARE I AM WATCHING YOU AND WILL POINT YOU OUT IF YOU ARE CAUGHT.(y)I HAVE MY EYES ON YOU
    bawvu97
    Ghost
    Danthraxxx
    Pagamer07
    Shaun Mason
    NDCOLTS1979
    JH FUEG
    AzureEffect
    LSUTRUTH
    GovernedSpy
    Kasper
    bjbdahitman
    kdpnutter
    mmorgan184
    HovaTheGodMC
    Masler
    antcap24
    capp34
    The Natural
    RynoAid
    I Peench
    SimFBallCritic
    Matrix Monkey
    brizz98
    KillerNuts
    XLenceofXQtion

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

*sigh*

Wait for it ...........

• Like Like x 1
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Appreciate the looking out but I know Shaun is tracking on this as are a few of us but good eye (y)
    Everyone should know better than this as we have had two instances of this in the past with people running up the score and the only thing it's going to get you is.......​
    [​IMG]
    You will get the axe and most definitely will not be back for Madden 13. If you are up by 14 or more on the CPU in the 4th you should be running the ball! especially if there is less than 5 mins left. I am not saying step off the gas fully but you need to decelerate against the CPU. No reason to score, run some clock and if you are around the 30 or so and it's 4th down, you can kick a FG that's fine or if you want to go for it on 4th in order to kill more clock, by all means.​
    Let's be professional in regards to this and don't go walking that fine line because as well all know there is no reason for stat padding because it does NOT help with progression this year. Play your games the right way and even to the CPU "Don't be a doucebag" because just remember​
    [​IMG]

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

For the record I took some of my starters out after going up 24 against the CPU and they came back and almost beat me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am gonna keep it real ..... If I am 0-10-1 when I play CPU Rams I ain't taking nobody out lol :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

You were okay in my book so no worries, you are not one that comes across on my radar. (y)

7. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I irony of Ghost making this post...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

META

10. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

I have had many CPU games this year already... I don't feel like I'm running up the score, so please let me know if anyone thinks I am... I punt every 4th down... Actually I'm sick of CPU hurting all my good players... I lost Flowers for 2 weeks now... That's Hali, Johnson, and Flowers, my 3 best defenders... I hate CPU... Anyways, like I said I try not run up the score... I run all the time against them, for some reason, I just seem to bust off huge runs against their shitty D's... Please let me know if I'm on anyone's radar... Thanks

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This.

From now on Ghost, remember you have no authority...I didn't ask you to intervene or police anything. It comes off as complete ass-holery when the person MOST guilty of something says they are "WATCHING YOU".

• Like Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.