Rushing Woes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Rushing Woes

Has anyone else been having a problem rushing the ball in the new game?

No matter what team ive been playing with, I cannott seem to break the line of scrimmage most carries, Ive actually looked into this and its a world-wide issue.

Just wanted to see if other are having the same problems, I usually have been one of the best rushing owners in past seasons. I dont know what the issue has been, I heard there is a patch coming out to fix it, If anyone knows more about this please let me know, thanks

Ive went 4-1 in the new game so far, but not because of the running game, its kind-of annoying. With my only loss to the cheesiest player ive ever seen

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I haven't played a human but 1/2 a game, but verses the cpu, bush is a beast and thomas has ran well too. I played last night and thomas was averaging 14 yards (albeit he had one long run) and bush over 8 yards a carry.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I run decent and have some long TD runs against the cpu on AM. But I played my first online game (only a half) and Dunlap whooped my ass 35 - 0. I couldn't run at all. I'm in for a long season.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Having a good offensive line is really important. And if you are someone that likes to run inside you will have a much harder time. I was in practice mode last night Seahawks vs 49ers and it was laughable how fast the 49er d-lineman were shedding their blocks and getting into the backfeild to stop me for a loss or no gain. I also ran cover 1 and had my wrs running slants over and over and it was virtually impossible to complete. I really hope the patch fixes these issues so that we can play on all pro.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Me 2 bates, me 2

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Actually I thought it was easier to run. Everyone complains that AP goes for 250+ every game and with Ronnie I usually break a couple. But yes most runs that go for anything seem to be outside. I go inside and usually make a hard cut outside and i can run well.

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I feel like its easier to follow the blockers this year.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have a pretty good line and I could not run to save my life against the Jets last night. I was mixing up my plays and I didn't even get to the line of scrimmage 75% of the time. Rice is a 90 overall and he couldn't shake anyone and was getting hit immediately. I am hoping it was just a tough defense, but I was pretty frustrated.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

My game with Bruce was very realistic. I think I averaged 5.5 a carry with Beanie, and Bruce avg 3.5 with Sjack.