1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rushing Woes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Aug 27, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Rushing Woes

Has anyone else been having a problem rushing the ball in the new game?

No matter what team ive been playing with, I cannott seem to break the line of scrimmage most carries, Ive actually looked into this and its a world-wide issue.

Just wanted to see if other are having the same problems, I usually have been one of the best rushing owners in past seasons. I dont know what the issue has been, I heard there is a patch coming out to fix it, If anyone knows more about this please let me know, thanks

Ive went 4-1 in the new game so far, but not because of the running game, its kind-of annoying. With my only loss to the cheesiest player ive ever seen

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I haven't played a human but 1/2 a game, but verses the cpu, bush is a beast and thomas has ran well too. I played last night and thomas was averaging 14 yards (albeit he had one long run) and bush over 8 yards a carry.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I run decent and have some long TD runs against the cpu on AM. But I played my first online game (only a half) and Dunlap whooped my ass 35 - 0. I couldn't run at all. I'm in for a long season.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Having a good offensive line is really important. And if you are someone that likes to run inside you will have a much harder time. I was in practice mode last night Seahawks vs 49ers and it was laughable how fast the 49er d-lineman were shedding their blocks and getting into the backfeild to stop me for a loss or no gain. I also ran cover 1 and had my wrs running slants over and over and it was virtually impossible to complete. I really hope the patch fixes these issues so that we can play on all pro.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Me 2 bates, me 2

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Actually I thought it was easier to run. Everyone complains that AP goes for 250+ every game and with Ronnie I usually break a couple. But yes most runs that go for anything seem to be outside. I go inside and usually make a hard cut outside and i can run well.

7. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I feel like its easier to follow the blockers this year.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have a pretty good line and I could not run to save my life against the Jets last night. I was mixing up my plays and I didn't even get to the line of scrimmage 75% of the time. Rice is a 90 overall and he couldn't shake anyone and was getting hit immediately. I am hoping it was just a tough defense, but I was pretty frustrated.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

My game with Bruce was very realistic. I think I averaged 5.5 a carry with Beanie, and Bruce avg 3.5 with Sjack.