Rutgers exacts revenge on injury riddled USF

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    With no BJ Daniels, the USF Bulls were down to their 3rd string QB and it showed. The offense looked out of sync as USF tried any and everything...from read options to fleXbox One to 4 wide sets...the scarlet knights shut everything down. SR-MLB Steve beauharmis had 3 sacks on the game. Rutgers came into the game looking to contain USF's speedy RB's but they seemingly weren't in the gameplan in the game.

- RB Jordan Thomas had 85 yards on 16 carries. He was effective in the 1st half as Rutgers had early success running the ball.

- QB Steve Shimko threw two INT's on the game but otherwise threw for over 200 yards making good and quick reads on USF's defense.

- KR/WR Mike Thomas had his 2nd KR on the season as the rutgers blockers opened up the red sea and Thomas and his speed got through there in which was a demoralizing blow to USF to kick off the second half.

Final score was Rutgers- 30, USF- 9

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Blaza's really struggling right now.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Blaza has no QB. I'm surprised he tried to throw so much. I woulda went heavy with those two speedy backs and went from there. His oline though is literally freshman...

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yeah dude I'm usually a run first guy but o-line is BAD! Our whole scheme is built on spread and athletic QB play to try and maximize our WRs. Going to be a tough year without BJ but the team as a whole is extremely young so I'm optomistic for the future.